Moxi Rainbow Riders
Say Hello to the All New Moxi Rainbow Riders!
Due to a massive increase in demand, many Moxi skates are sold out worldwide. If you try to add something to the cart and get a 'Contact Us For Availability' message, then it means it is SOLD OUT. There is generally not a specific re-stock date however feel free to contact us if you would like to be added to our mailing list for when they are due back in.
The Moxi Rainbow Rider Quad Roller Skates are designed for the beginner recreational skater looking for an outdoor Roller Skate packed with high quality comfort at an affordable price!
The Rainbow Rider Skates from Moxi feature a reliable rainbow-themed boot made of vinyl uppers and a padded, soft lining that is comfortable to the skin for a supportive and carefree ride. The no-maintenance PVC outsole and rainbow themed graphics rounds out the boot and is attached to a durable die-cast aluminium plate, soft 58mm outdoor wheels, ABEC-5 bearings, with an adjustable toe stop to ensure a smooth and cruiser-friendly ride.
Brimming with attention to detail and thoughtful touches, the Rainbow Rider Quad Roller Skates are undeniably the best value for the beginning or casual outdoor skater. They will leave you feeling like you're gliding along rainbows!
Named by Queer Girl Straight Skates (check out their YouTube and Insta!) in conjunction with Moxi. Rainbows! Gay! Vegan! LOVE!
- Sizing: Full Sizes Only, Medium Width: Mens US4-9 (size 10 available by special order only at this stage)
- Boot: High Top Drum-Dyed Vinyl Rainbow Boot with Raised Heel **VEGAN**
- Laces: Moxi Rainbow
- Plate: Die-Cast Aluminium
- Wheels: Moxi Rainbow Rider 58mm/82A Outdoor Wheels
- Bearings: ABEC-5
- Toe Stop: Adjustable PowerDyne Toe Stops -adjustable toestops are a gamechanger!
- Comfort: Foam-Backed Lining, Ankle Padding and Curved Collar for Maximum Comfort!
- Colours: Black, Bubble Gum Pink, Sunset Yellow
NOTE: The Rainbow Rider is not intended for use at skate parks. For skaters interested in exploring skate parks, we recommend looking at the Beach Bunny, Jungle, Panther, Lolly, or Jack.
In our extensive fitting experience, most people go one size UP from their UK shoe size - presuming you wear your shoes fairly snug/average fit. If you were them like clown shoes, this might be different!