To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address and the order number below.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- We use either Collect+ or Royal Mail for returns. You will be sent a returns label once your request has been approved.
- For International returns, we are unable to provide a return label. You are responsible for shipping charges. Please make sure to label the item as 'return only' and provide all of the documentation required post-Brexit. Please make sure it is clear this is a return, so we are not liable for VAT or customs duties. Goods will not be received if correct documentation is not provided and we are charged for vat/customs duty.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition and unused.
- They must be in the original packaging (in certain circumstances we may accept the return however a 15% restocking fee will apply)
- Custom built skates are not refundable unless they are faulty.
- We will likely contact you if believe your item is faulty to find out more information and in some cases may offer advice on how to fix it. Often with skates, there is an easy fix rather than the item being faulty, so we like to explore all options before you send it back.
Need more help?
Email us here: email@example.com with the Subject Line ''Return/Exchange of <item>''
Are there any charges for returns or exchanges?
- For faulty items, there is no charge.
- UK: For items where you have changed your mind and want a refund, you will be charged £4.49. This is deducted from your refund amount once we receive the goods back and your refund is approved.
- UK: For exchanges, you will be charged £4.49 for the return postage. You will also then need to pay for postage to have your new item sent out. This price varies but will generally be the same amount you paid when ordering your original item. If you qualified for free postage, we are unable to offer that again, and in which case the charge will be £2.90 which is what the cost usually is for this service. You will be sent a payment link via email.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable for non-faulty items.
- For International returns/exchanges, we will contact you regarding any extra charges. We reserve the right to charge you for any extra charges we incur due to customs/vat/processing fees. This will come out of your refund amount.
- We may refuse goods if labelled incorrectly and we are charged extra fees.
How soon will I get my refund/exchange?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and funds should appear back in your account within 5 working days.
- For exchanges, your new item will be sent out and shipping confirmation emailed to you with tracking numbers, if applicable.