Gumball® Toe Stops offer the ultimate stopping power, giving you the best control for your skating.
Different surfaces? No problem. Gumball Toe Stops feature a proprietary rubber blend and classic Gumball shape making them perfect for indoor, outdoor, roller rinks, skate parks, concrete, wood, sports tile, and masonry. Available in an array of fun colours, different hardnesses, and two stem lengths, there is a Gumball Toe Stop for every skater.
- For all types of skating
- IMPERIAL THREAD TOESTOPS. YOU CANNOT USE THESE IF YOU HAVE BOLT-ON TOESTOPS. PLEASE CHECK WHICH TOESTOPS YOU NEED BEFORE PURCHASING.
- Proprietary rubber blend makes the toe stop great for all surfaces.
- Big, long-lasting flat stopping surface
- Available in two hardnesses, 75A for better control and 83A that offers better wear properties for outdoor and park skaters
- Standard Length (30mm) – Good for skaters wanting quick access to the awesome stopping power of the Gumball.
- Short Length (18mm) – Good for skaters looking for more clearance for tricks and dance skating.