Not sure which wheels to buy? Test 'em out first!
We understand that wheels are a big investment and skaters don't always have access to try ALL THE WHEELS. So we've taken on feedback, and have come up with a system where you can try before you buy! This is litrerally to try out wheels, NOT skates!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply fill out the form below or give us a call to let us know which wheels you are interested in trialling. Please note that this service is for INDOOR WHEELS only as outdoor wheels just get too messed up. This service was intended for roller derby wheels as the hardness of these is crucial to gameplay.
SO WHAT DOES THIS COST?
You pay an initial Â£20 fee. Half of this is the Administration fee (which covers postage to send the wheels to you) and the other half will be returned to you in the form of a ÃÂ£10 voucher on receipt of the wheels back at DTS. You can use this to either purchase the wheels if you liked them or use on anything else you may like.
SO WHAT'S THE FINE PRINT?
- If the customer would like to keep the wheels they have borrowed, they must contact DTS prior to the 2 week and 1 day deadline. They will then pay the full price of the wheels minus ÃÂ£10.
- If the wheels that were borrowed were extremely old and worn prior to the customer receiving them but the customer is still happy to purchase them, DTS may discount the wheels however this is on a case by case basis.
Wheels must be returned no more than 2 weeks and 1 day after the customer receives them unless the customer has contacted DTS.
- Wheels are to be returned with minimal wear and tear. Wheels are intended for testing only and are not intended to be worn during bouts or outside. If wheels are returned in an unsatisfactory condition, DTS will contact the customer and discuss penalty payment on a case by case basis.
- The customer is also responsible for the safe return of the wheels. If the wheels are lost in the mail, the customer is expected to follow up and may be asked to pay for the wheels.
- Customer will be asked to sign paperwork prior to borrowing the wheels, including a Default Payment Authorisation form which will enable DTS to charge the customer for late return or damaged wheels. Further details are available on the contract.