1. We are owned and run by skaters!
Ain't no-one as passionate and caring about skating as we are! We have been deep in the skate community for over 17 years as skaters and are widely respected in our skate circle. So we absolutely have a vested interest in giving you an excellent experience as well as excellent skates! This also means we know lots of stuff about rollerskates too. We have a HUGE amount of accumulated knowledge - we're basically walking encyclopedias!
2. We have a physical store as well as online
You can try on boots and skates as well as look at products in person AND speak to a real live human. Our specialty is our skate fitting service where we spend a whole heap of time with you getting the right fit. In fact sometimes customers spend upwards of 3 hours choosing their dream skates!
3. Our stock
We are like an Aladdin's Cave of rollerskates! We have full fitting stock of most of our major brands and unique access to many more products that we can custom order in for you. We often operate as a J.I.T (Just In Time) business which means we keep small amounts of stock in the shop and re-order in often. This means we can constantly update our products, getting in the latest things for you and we're not sitting on huge amounts of old products. If you don't see something on our site but know it exists....contact us and we very well might get it in for you! All our online orders are fulfiled from the stock we have at our physical premises, so we always know what's available. In order to be able to carry as many items as possible and give you the most amount of stuff to choose from, some things we order especially in for you at the point of purchase.
4. Our Distance Fitting Service
Created in 2019, we realised we had many UK customers who simply couldn't get in to see us. So we started this service where we can send multiple sizes of skate boots to you to try on at home, then once you've decided we mount them up and you got yourself a new pair o' rollerskates. This has been super successful in getting the right fitting boots for our customers across the country.
5. Postage tracking, Easy Returns and Exchanges
We send all our items tracked and our system sends you an email with the tracking number so you know exactly when to expect your order. We have a returns and exchanges portal accessible from your customer profile on our website which enables you to request returns and receive returns labels via Royal Mail or Parcelforce.
6. Personalised Website Content and Product Knowledge
Since day 1 we have always photographed our products in house against our iconic DTS back drop. We want you to know that we have physically looked at and tested most products in our store. When we get new products in, we can then write about them from experience. You'll find our product descriptions, blogs and FAQs full of personalised content rather than just cut and pasted from the manufacturer's website.
7. Savant-level dedication to knowing stuff
Want to know if that wheel will fit that axle? Which plate size will fit that boot? Which wide truck is compatible with which plate? Which boot you will fit based on what your current boot is despite the sizing being wackadoodle different? We can tell you because we have spent years worth of our time collating information, creating spreadsheets and compatibility charts.
8. We're Great When We Make Mistakes!
We can't get it right all the time but we reckon the mark of a great business is being able to get it right when we've got it wrong. Rest assured you won't need to get stern with us and start a fight to get a wrong righted. We want to make sure you'e happy so don't worry if you need to tell us we did a boo-boo!
9. We're Inclusive!
We are woman and queer owned. We are big fans of the LGBTQ+ folk, we are trans-inclusive and anti-racist. We support many local community groups and are a welcoming and safe space for those who belong to marginalised communities.
10. Free Stuff!
Everyone likes free stuff right? We always include goodies in your online orders and when we send your gear out.
Riedell Roller R-Fit Kit Insoles - High Top
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
**THESE ARE AN ORDER-IN ITEM ONLY AND ARE ORDERED FROM RIEDELL DIRECTLY. Estimated wait time is 8-10 weeks***
Riedell are the one name you need to know when it comes to custom skates and skate boots and now they've taken customisation one step further, thanks to the all new R-Fit Kits.
Every foot can benefit from a little extra support in places, whether you've got an aching pain in the ball of your foot, tingling toes or just want your heel to fit more snugly in your boot, the 16 piece Riedell R-Fit Kit comes with everything that you need to help improve these common problems.
The R-Fit footbed has removable pads which are interchangeable to suit your problem area. The Velcro fastening makes them really simple and quick to adjust and they fit into any stock width Riedell High Top boot.
1. The R-Fit Footbed - Designed to help reduce the curling of the insole and provide extra comfort when skating, and some trimming may be required to ensure a good fit within your boot.
2. Metatarsal Pad - If you suffer with a tingling sensation or a numbness around your toes and the ball of your foot, this little pad sits snugly behind the ball of your foot and supports the metatarsal bones.
3. Heel Lift Pads - Will decrease the movement of your heel within the back of your boot to help prevent against painful blisters and irritation which can be caused by too much heel movement.
4. Heel Wedge Pads - These are great for people who suffer with ankle issues and painful arches. The wedge of this pad in particular helps to correct over pronation and over supination. Over pronation occurs when walking, and the arch of your foot flattens to the floor. This is most noticeable when looking at a pair of worn shoes, if the inside of the shoe is flattened this could indicate that you have over pronation. Similarly, surpination occurs when walking and your foot fails to flatten adequately, and pressure is put on the outside of your foot. By positioning the heel wedges correctly, you may start to see a reduction in soreness.
5. Adjustable Arch Supports - Are provided in three different sizes. The Neutral pad comes fitted to the footbed but you can easily remove and change to suit your own arch height giving extra support whilst working to reduce the stress on the tendons in your ankles.
Sizing: There are five different sizes available and although some trimming may be required to get the perfect fit, due to the placement of the pads on the footbed you would have to ensure that you select the correct size. For example if you wear a size US8 boot, ordering the size 9-10.5 and trimming to fit would not work, you would require the size 7-8.5 footbed.
Please Note: This product is not intended to be used as a remedy for serious injuries or issues. Should your discomfort become worse through using this product, remove the pads from your boots and seek medical advice.
We have a couple of shipping options available. Priority Tracked is usually 2-4 business days. Non-Priority Tracked can be between 3-7 business days. We offer FREE non-priority postage for orders over £100.00
Both options depend if we have stock ready to go, if we do, you might find you may receive it next day, regardless of the shipping selected! This time frame includes processing time, packaging up as well as the actual postage time. You can read more about our policies HERE
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days. This is free if the item is faulty. We use Royal Mail Tracked Returns and you can do this through your customer account profile. Unfortunately this is only for our UK customers however we can arrange returns/exchanges for International too. You can read more about our returns and exchanges policies HERE
Purchasing from us internationally? Thanks friends! If you are not purchasing from within the UK then you will notice we do NOT charge you VAT when you purchase from us. This makes our prices seem very cheap as they will appear 20% cheaper for you! VAT/taxes, and any customs duty (usually approx. 3%) and processing fees by the courier will be paid for you when the item reaches your country. This includes for all EU customers. VAT/Taxes, customs duty and fees vary country to country - so we cannot give you an accurate guess of what this might be. We just like to let you know so it does not come as a surprise!