Riedell Blue Streak Boot Only
Riedell call this their highest performance and most comfortable skate boots ever!
Designed by Jennifer ''La Petite Mort'' Savaglio and Sarah ''Wile.E.Peyote'' O'Donoghue of Fast Girl Skates.
They say that skate Nirvana is achieved when your skate feels like an extension of your leg, like it is just part of your foot and is so light you don't notice it is there.
To achieve this a very snug fit is called for but who wants to lose toe-nails or shred their feet to ribbons to break them in?
The design of the Blue Streak has all the supprt and all of the tried and true features of the original Riedell 595 boot but with upgrades to ease in the break in period.
- Kango-Tan leather quarters & tongue
- Full-grain leather lining
- 2-slit "Fox" tongue with U-shaped top design
- Genuine Shearling tongue liner with foam backing
- "Finger Loop" leather backstay
- Durable nylon snug tie
- High density blue EVA foam midsole
- Premium white waxed laces
- Fit Guidelines: Built on a B/AA last. Split toe design allows more room in the toe box while the narrow width achieves a very snug, high performance fit elsewhere. Available in Wider last as a Special Order
Some of the sizes may not be in stock however you will still be able to purchase as a pre-order. If you want to know if yours is in stock please email us: email@example.com
Wait time if it is not in stock is up to 1 week.
- SIZING: 4-8 U.S Men's. Sizes below or above are considered a Special Order and will need to be ordered in from the U.S.