Mota Metcon Carbon Boots
The Metcon model has a lower ankle and wider lacing which accomodates various widths better than the original Mojo model.
Designed for the competitive skaters who settles for nothing but the very best. Metcon boots are excellent for speed, derby, jam, fitness.
Advanced Technology and Italian heritage combined to form the most advanced quad roller carbon fiber and hybrid outsoles in the world. Designed for the competitive skater who settles for nothing but the very best. Delivers lightning quick unmatched acceleration.
Click HERE for sizing chart.
- Anatomical shaped collar for maximum mobility and agility
- Barefoot Fit: A unique fit that allows the toes to rest comfortably while skating
- Heel Lock: Built-in by design, comfortably hold your heel in place
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2MM toe rise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Contoured lacing to accommodate narrow and wide feet.
- Open toe box
- Pre-shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue place
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber outsoles
- Power (Ankle) straps: adjustable, replaceable
- Responsive and rigid carbon fiber outsoles
- Use: Roller derby, speed, jam, fitness, competition
- Outsole: Carbon Fiber
- Upper Material
- Liner: Microfiber
- Model: Metcon low-top
- Color: Black
- Sold as pairs
Includes: Heel lifts & mounting hardware
Also available in custom colours and custom graphics. Can be made vegan with customisation.