Roll Line Killer Plates - 130mm 8mm SALE
SALE! WHILE STOCKS LAST. 130mm only.
Sizes are shown in wheelbase mm.
Highly technical frame with cross-brace structure and excellent structural rigidity
Created by the fusion of the best characteristics of the DB12 and the Matrix in collaboration with top athletes and coaches in the world.
Differently angled trucks
The greater inclination of the front axle allows the skater to enter spins more easily and with less pressure
The lower inclination of the back axle improves stability and centering during spins.
The killer and the DB12 look similar but they have some substantial differences. The base of the plate and so the king-pin angles are the same (18 at the front and 16 at the back) but the difference is the height of the king pins.
The DB12 has a lower version (8mm shorter) which also means it has smaller cushions and more inclined truck-pivot pins.
The Killer's is thus taller than the the DB12 (the king- pins are the same of the energy to have a comparison). So, if at the same time the angle of the kingpins is equal, the truck angle is different as well as the general height of the plates.
- Aluminum trucks with steel axles
- Redesigned urethane cushions with a double stage compression, providing an excellent base while preparing for jumping and perfect stability when landing
- Differently angled trucks
- The greater inclination of the front axle allows the skater to enter spins more easily and with less pressure
- The lower inclination of the back axle improves stability and centering during spins.
- Professional wrenches kit included
- Toe stops: Amber super professional
- 7mm axles OR 8mm axles
Available in Black or Silver.
Metric toe-stop thread.
Ultra light frame made of special aluminium alloy and trucks with steel axles.
Click action adjustment system.
Toe stops: Amber super professional.
Professional wrenches kit included.
***These guys are order in only at the moment. Orders will take approx. 1-3 weeks. We'll always be in touch with the ETA.