Moxi Jack V2 Boots - PRE-ORDER
THESE BOOTS ARE CURRENTLY A PRE-ORDER ITEM AND MAY TAKE 4-8 WEEKS TO ARRIVE.
The Moxi Jack V2 Skate Boot combines modern materials, strengthened reinforcements, and advanced manufacturing techniques make the Jack 2 built for the highest performance manoeuvres to withstand the stresses of landing high airs, flips, and gaps on ramps in the skatepark and while street skating. New manoeuvres are achieved in the Jack 2 by stabilizing the ankles for balancing in grinds and on rails. The Jack 2 support system offers more confidence jumping onto high obstacles and balancing on low flat rails and down rails, expanding the skater’s trick repertoire.
Jack 2 is double-backed with dual density ankle padding and open cell foam for long-lasting comfort. Rich suede and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining make the Jack 2 as comfortable as it is strong, and a tongue stabilizer keeps the tightening of the Jack 2 secure and holds the position of the tongue in place. Choice accents such as a black backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M”, solid nickel-plated hooks, and a quality nylon webbing finger loop round out the Jack 2, ensuring the integrity and popular features of the original Jack stay intact. The stiffest and most supportive of any Moxi model, the Jack 2 requires approximately 20 hours of break-in time to form it to the shape and contours of your movements.
- Reinforced double split suede leather upper or made Vegan for no additional charge (stock Vegan option only)
- Increased reinforcements for improved stability, precision, and power
- Leopard print Dri-Lex® lining
- Black PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Signature black Moxi “M” backstay with finger loop
- Anti-rotational lace and tongue bar stabilizer
- Dual density ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Solid machined, nickel-plated hooks
- Black textured polyester laces (90-in)
Note about our suede leather: The leather used in our roller skate boots is real, genuine, bovine cowhide that is hand-sorted and inspected for quality by touch and feel before purchasing or cutting it. The suede texture on the hide varies in coarseness making the texture of the leather vary slightly. This will not change the functionality or feel of the skater’s experience.
THESE CAN BE CUSTOMISED IN A FEW OTHER COLOURS. PLEASE SEE THE CUSTOM JACK V2 PRODUCT.
- Backstay cannot be changed from black leather or black vegan microfiber
- Nylon webbing cannot be changed
- Black outsole cannot be changed
- Leather and leather/cork heel outsoles when added with Colour Customization Fee
- Black edge coat will be the finish
- Banana Cream liner to replace Moxi Dri-Lex liners when added with Colour Customization Fee
- Banana Cream is the only liner customization allowed (no Cambrelle, Strata, or non-Moxi Dri-Lex liner)
- Split sizing, width changes and non-stock sizes are available upon request when added with Colour Customization Fee
- All custom orders are non-returnable
Jack 2 FAQ's
What makes Jack 2 different from the original Jack?
The main difference in the Jack 2 is that there is additional ankle support built into the boot through the use of added padding. The Jack 2 is also distinguished by a black "backstay" (the piece of leather on the back of the boot) which gives it a unique and fresh style!
Note: Because of the added support, the break-in time for Jack 2 is longer than Jack 1. You can expect Jack 2 to take 20+ hours of skating to break in.
Why are some colors more expensive?
There are 4 colors that are considered "standard options": Black suede, Lilac suede, True Blue suede, and White vegan. Colors outside of these 4 are considered "specials". There is an added fee for these colors because they require special production and leather has to be cut in smaller batches for these skates, which adds to the cost because it is outside the normal production batches.
Is the fit of the Jack 2 different from the original Jack?
Nope! The Jack 2 is built on the same sizing scale as the previous Jack model. The Jack 2 might feel smaller at first because of the added padding, but over time it will break in and should fit the same as the original Jack model.
We strongly recommend using foot length to determine your Moxi size.
|SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||US SIZE (MEN'S)||US SIZE (WOMEN'S)||US SIZE (KIDS)||EU SIZE||UK SIZE (MEN'S)|
|4||22.4||22.4||5 - 5.5||3.5 - 4||35 - 36|
|4.5||22.7||22.7||5.5 - 6||4 - 4.5||36|
|5||23||23.0||6 - 6.5||4.5 - 5||36 - 37|
|5.5||23.3||23.3||6.5 - 7||5 - 5.5||37|
|6||23.8||23.8||6||7 - 7.5||5.5 - 6||37 - 38||5 - 5.5|
|6.5||24.1||24.1||6 - 6.5||7.5 - 8||38||5.5 - 6|
|7||24.6||24.6||6.5 - 7||8 - 8.5||38 - 39||6 - 6.5|
|7.5||24.9||24.9||7 - 7.5||8.5 - 9||39||6.5 - 7|
|8||25.6||25.6||7.5 - 8||9 - 9.5||39 - 40||7 - 7.5|
|8.5||25.9||25.9||8 - 8.5||9.5 - 10||40||7.5 - 8|
|9||26.4||26.4||8.5 - 9||10 - 10.5||40 - 41||8 - 8.5|
|9.5||26.7||26.7||9 - 9.5||10.5 - 11||41||8.5 - 9|
|10||27.1||27.1||9.5 - 10||11 - 11.5||41 - 42||9 - 9.5|
|10.5||27.5||27.5||10 - 10.5||11.5 - 12||42||9.5 - 10|
|11||28.1||28.1||10.5 - 11||12 - 12.5||42 - 43||10 - 10.5|