Unleashing the all new Savage bundles: Redefining how quad boots are designed, manufactured, fit, function and perform at the most elite level of skating – price is NOT perception. You are about to experience performance, fit and comfort that compares to nothing regardless of price!!!
- FLEX FIT counters that follow your foot with flexibility and comfort
- Anatomical foot shape (LAST), following our Mojo Carbon and Hybrid models
- Ergonomically shaped footbed incorporated into the design
- Lightweight (Size 8 353 g.)
- Unprecedented performance & comfort
- Superior durability
- Rigid, responsive soles
- Microsoft upper that comfortably wraps your foot and has great durability
- Boss Plate
- Monster Stoppers
- SIZING CONSISTENT WITH MOJO CARBON/HYBRID MODELS
Mota Skates new flagship—MOJO Savage; ruling out “price is perception”. Mota designed, developed and manufactured Savage to be one of the most elite boots on the market today and for years to come. Mota, as one of the top carbon/composite boot companies in the world realized through the development of hand layup (carbon, Kevlar, fiberglass) that nylon quad shells with proper design would outperform carbon boots.
Mojo Savage nylon composite shells vs carbon, Kevlar, fiberglass: Savage encapsulates the foot, VERY similar in weight, just as responsive, much more comfortable, Flex-Fit side counters, adjustable heel counter for narrow or wide feet…most importantly they perform better than carbon for most skaters.
High-performance through technology!
- HEAT MOLDABLE
- LIGHT WEIGHT – SIZE 7 Boot 276 g. (VERY CLOSE TO CARBON)
- INDESTRUCTIBLE SHELLS
- FLEX-FIT COUNTERS
- FLEX-FIT HEEL COUNTER THAT ADJUST TO WIDE OR NARROW FEET
- FLEX-FIT COUNTERS DON’T WARE OUT, IMPROVING LONGEVITY
- ERGONOMIC FOOTBEDS FOR BETTER CONTROL FROM THE BOTTOM UP