Chaya Diamond boot
Please note: We usually have full fitting stock in store, however for purchase these are an order in item and will take 1-2 weeks to get in.
Rogue Runner's favourite boot!
Features of the Diamond Boot:
- Carbon Composite shell with Kevlar reinforcements for strength and durability
- Lace Cover (optional) with zip for clean look and no lace hassle
- Super lightweight (you will fly!)
- Lock tight heel cup - zero heel slip guaranteed
- Toe cap with abrasion resistant leather
- Dual Center Mounting (DCM) ready (but this boot CAN also be mounted to any brand of plate)
- Fully Heatmouldable carbon MY FIT shell (Heat moulding Tutorial)
- 3D EVA foam insole made of super comfy luxurious Poron padding
- Mouldable lining made of soft touch microfibre material
- Super Lightweight (size 42 only 314g)
- Internal 7mm heel lift for performance
- Super durable - will last multiple seasons
- Waxed laces
Perhaps the most exciting part of Chaya's product line is their Dual Center Mount System... for the first time in derby, you can self mount your boot to your plate with just 2 screws (no power tools required) which means you can adjust the plate to suit your personal skating style (front to back and 3mm side to side)... you can readjust your plate mount as and when needed with no drilling required and no fear of mounting your plate incorrectly. Further info can be found on Chaya's YouTube channel here.
SIZE GUIDE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.chaya-brand.com/technology/#sizeguide
IT'S TIME Y'ALL!