Bont Parkstar Park Skates
These are an order-in item with approx. 2 week wait.
In general, the sizing on these tends to translate pretty well to your UK shoe size. EG: The U.S size 6 seems to fit someone who wears a UK size 6 show. Why? Who knows! But this is accurate for about 90% of customers - unless you wear your shoes big/loose and in which case, you might want to size down.
We find the EU sizing to be slightly off, eg: the size 6 says it is a 38 but we find it to be more a 39.
The U.S sizing is also known as 'Bont Sizing'. The Parkstar sizing labels have 'EU size' and 'US size' written on them. The U.S size is what you will see written on Bont's size chart.
The ParkStar Roller Skate Park Package combines Style, Performance, and Comfort all in one package at an affordable price.
The Bont ParkStar Roller Skate Park package takes the best of Bont innovation and turns it into a roller skate designed for Park Skating, Bowl Skating, Recreational Skating, and Street Skating.
With decades of manufacturing experience, the Bont Parkstar boot maintains our high standard of quality from start to finish. For example, did you know, our boots are made by hand using lasts that have been perfected since 1975? Additionally, we add anti-stretch material to our skate boots, ensuring your roller skate boots last longer. We even go the extra step to design our boots with an Anatomical Forefoot and Heel Shape to provide you with the best stability and comfort. Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor skating, these suede high ankle boots are ready for your next adventure!
- Base: Fiberglass
- Outer skin: Suede
- Liner: Suede-L
- Heel rise: 23mm internal hand formed
- Boot height: High ankle for added support
- Boot thickness: 1.4mm
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Memory foam
- Size options: 1 -13
Wheels: Bont Street Flow 89a
Compatible Slide Blocks
- Any block that fits plates with a 20-degree kingpin will work with either of these plates
Tracer Plates Features
- Action: 20-degree truck angle
- Base material: 6061 Aircraft Aluminium
- Kingpin: Steel
- Kingpin Locknut: 9/16" socket for adjusting
- Cushion Hardness: 88A standard urethane cushions
- Trucks: One-piece cast truck
- Axles: 8mm
- Toe stop: Adjustable 5mm Allen screw, Imperial (Standard) threading
*Compatible with any block that will fit 20° trucks
*Only compatible with Discotrux
How to install Discotrux on the Tracer Plate:
How to install Grind Blocks on the Tracer Plate: